Silken Tofu Chocolate Smoothie
This vegan smoothie tastes like a milkshake and delivers high levels of protein (22-33g) and a dose of healthy fats to start your day right.
- 1 High Power Blender
- ¾ cup unsweetened nut milk
- 6 oz organic or non-GMO silken tofu
- 2 TBSP Zenberry Greens (Chocolate flavor) or alternatively 1 TBSP Raw Cacao
- 2 TBSP Almond butter (or non GMO, unsweetened, peanut butter)
- Ice cubes
- Cinnamon powder, or cardamom powder, or vanilla extract, or a hint of cayenne pepper (Optional)
- 1 TBSP Maple Syrup (Optional)
- Press the tofu to remove excess water. Then place all ingredients in your blender and blend until smooth. Drink straight away!
This smoothie is high protein (22g) and contains healthy fats. The tofu is tasteless so the smoothie will taste like nut butter and chocolate. The cacao and spices give it an aphrodisiac and energizing twist. I love it for breakfast or a meal replacement at lunch. Truly amazing! If you choose Zenberry Greens, this becomes a Green Smoothie with all the super greens, cruciferous, herbs and grasses and superfood like maca and raw cacao, with a dose of probiotics and digestive enzymes. Zenberry tastes delicious, like sweet real chocolate, but delivers more nutrition than just cacao, in this recipe.