This Elixir combines two powerful aphrodisiacs: cacao and ashwagandha. Ashwagandha is believed to procure the endurance of a horse to anyone drinking it, promoting vital health and energy! Sexually, it increases DHEA and testosterone, and shown to improve sperm count, semen volume, and motility in men with low sperm count.
- 1 TBSP unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 tsp Ashwagandha powder or Tribulus (see Notes)
- pinch sea salt
- ¼ cup cinnamon
- optional: pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 cup hot water
- a few drops vanilla liquid stevia or plain stevia
- coconut milk or nut milk
- Place cacao and ashwagandha powder, sea salt, cinnamon, and optional cayenne pepper at the bottom of a tea cup and pour hot water as you would for tea. Whisk as you pour the water with an electric (or manual) whisker.
- Add Stevia and a little coconut or nut milk.
- Whisk with a small whisk or fork until frothy.
Tribulus (Gokshura in Ayurveda, also known as Cat’s Head or Caltrop) is another herb you can rotate with Ashwagandha. It’s a fruit that is safe at lower dose and improves erectile strength, ejaculation and increases testosterone and desire in young and older adults. It also helps improve fertility. It is also effective and safe for female sexual dysfunction with statisticallt significant increase in desire, arousal, orgasm, satisfaction and lubrication.